Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A busy week...

This is a busy week, but I did make it a point to sew a little last night. I got a small section of a star quilt block sewed together - and one section ripped back off because it sewed over to far at the end. So most of my projects are still waiting...

Future pillows...

Future desk mat (oversized mug rug)...

I hope that Friday night is more productive, that's probably my next opprotunity to sew.

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen thine heart:
wait, I say, on the Lord.
Psalm 27:14

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week... It's half over!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...