Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Get ready for a Challenge...

I'm going to be joining the Free Motion Quilting Challenge beginning on Friday. So today I hope to get a few sample peices sandwiched together. If the progress goes well, I'll share some pictures here and on the FMQ blog.

This morning I designed some fabric for the Spoonflower weekly contest. This week was to be inspired by poetry. I choose Psalm 1 - mostly verse 3.
I'm still working on perfecting my designs...but I did like how this one came out. I beleive voting should open tomorrow on the poetry materials.

And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psalm 1:3

Hope you are having a productive week...
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...