Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Adirondack Chair Cards...

I finally had some time to work with some of the new products
that arrived just before we went on vacation.

I've always liked Adirondack chairs
and they were prevalent in the yards in Connecticut (where we were on vacation).

So, I was excited to get home to use the new Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
and the chair in the set...
once I got a chance to start creating again.


I made two variations of the card...

This one with a Dapper Denim background, Berry Burst flowers, 
Tranquil Tide grass, and Tip Top Taupe for the branch and chairs...

and one with a Tranquil Tide background, Lemon Lime Twist flowers and grass, 
with a Tip Top Taupe branch, and white chairs.


In the video I made the Dapper Denim card...



Card details (inches):

White card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4.
Background 4 x 5 1/4.
Die cuts from white or other card stock colors.

Berry Burst Ink *
Tranquil Tide Ink *

* These colors are the New In Colors that will be available June 1st,
along with the new Seasonal Layers die set.
It's almost time for the new catalog!

Do you like Adirondack Chairs?

Thanks you for stopping by to Create with Me today!

"For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands:
happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee."
Psalm 128:2

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...