Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Graduation Hat Card...

So, their rightful name is mortarboard
but how many actually look that up 
when they want to make a graduation card?

Simple and to the point is a good way to go!


There are two graduates in our family this year...
One from Law school
and the other from High School.

The cards are made to match their school colors and are shimmery.

Here is the video showing the process to make the green one,
the blue and yellow is very similar.



The sentiment is from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set 
that is carrying over to the new catalog,
along with a coordinating punch, the Tree Builder one.

Do you have any graduates that you need cards for this year?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper."
Psalm 1:3

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...