Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, May 1, 2017

April Paper Pumpkin Alternative Idea...

Welcome to a new week!
Last Monday I shared an idea for different ways 
to use your April 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit, 
well, today I have another one!

The extra it uses that are not included
 in the Paper Pumpkin kit is a piece of white card, 
a piece of printed paper, and some coordinating ink.

I also did this one that is very similar to what the kit is,
 except I did only the Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry colors
 and added a strip of Melon Mambo cardstock (that's not included in the kit).

Here is the video showing how I put the green alternate card together.

I enjoyed working with this kit.
There were some refill kits available, but they sold out already!
It was very popular.

Do you like the thoughts of doing some paper crafting, 
but don't want to invest in a lot up front?
Why not sign up for Paper Pumpkin? 
You get everything you need right in the box for only $20! 
(And that includes the shipping!)
Sign-up by May 10th to get this month's box...
don't miss another month!


Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee.
Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble;
incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily."
Psalm 102:1-2

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...