Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Fabric Inspired Card...

Last week, I put this picture on my Facebook page
showing the fabric I was using to make culottes with matching ink colors.
My friend wanted to see the card inspired by the culottes!
So, I came up with one...


And it also has two matching varieties to go with it.


Here is the video showing how I made it...



I used the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and the Flourish Dies
(the bundle will be available until the end of the current catalog),
which are carrying over to the new catalog!

The colors used are

Dimensions are in inches...
The card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
The background 3 3/4 x 5,
and the sentiment piece is 3/4 x 3 1/2.
Extra pieces of very vanilla and/or other matching cardstock
 are needed for die cuts.

How do you get inspired for projects?

Thank  you for coming to Create with Me today!

"And this is the confidence that we have in him,
that, if we ask any thing 
according to his will, he heareth us:"
1 John 5:14

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Both cards turned out great! I really like the Early Espresso on the Very Vanilla.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...