Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Scrapbook "Show and Tell"...

Today is National Scrapbook Day...
So, I thought I would take you on a tour of the scrapbooks I have done.


"Scrapbooking is a method for preserving family history, 
personal momentoes, photographs, newspaper clippings, 
artwork and other memorabilia."
There is a complete overview of what the day is about 

Here is the video tour of my the scrapbooking I have done in the past.



Do you enjoy scrapbooking?
What is your favorite way to scrapbook?
Do you use a particular memory keeping system?

Thank you for stopping by to Create with Me today!

"They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness,
 and shall sing of thy righteousness."
Psalm 145:7

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I used to paper scrapbook years ago, and then I went digital. Now I just can't seem to find the time. I miss it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to scrapbook (Never did finish Cameron's baby/1st year). When I got a digital camera I rarely ever printed out pictures. :( And I tried digital but I think my computer at the time didn't have the processing power. Now, I have all the pictures organized on the computer.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...