Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Appetizer Umbrella's for Geography Fair...

Here at Quarter Acre Academy 
we are finished up with most of our 2016-2017 school year.
Part of our activities included a Geography Fair.


 Our local homeschool group did it's second academic fair this year.
(Last year it was History.)

My oldest daughter chose to do the United States National Parks.


My youngest daughter did Norway.


All the kids did a good job!

A friend of ours was also participating in the fair 
and did her display on the Amazon Rainforest.

We all were bringing snacks, with a lot of them being from the areas being shown on the displays.

The idea for the Amazon Rainforest was little umbrellas on some pepperoni and cheese appetizers.
But the umbrellas couldn't be found at the store...


So, I'm going to show you a quick video on how I made some easy Appetizer Umbrellas.


Supplies needed:

toothpicks
printed paper
2 inch circle punch or dies
tape

What are you doing to finish up the school year with your kids?

Thanks for stopping by to Create with Me!

"Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, 
thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."
Psalm 12:7

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...