Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Silver Lining...

Do you ever have a project were it is just not turning out the way you wanted it to?
Today's card was one of those kind of projects.


I worked on it, but what was developing wasn't what I wanted.
So, I walked away...

Did other things and then came back to try again.
I don't even think I returned to it the same day.

But the break must have been needed, 
because after I started on it again, it worked into something I liked a whole lot better than where it was going earlier.

So, I made one of the 'good' ones for you...


Silver Lining card stats (in inches):

Sprinkles of Life Photopolymer Stamp Set
White card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 
scored and folded at 4 1/4.
Night of Navy cardstock cut at 4 x 5 1/4.
Another piece of white cardstock at 3 3/4 x 5.
A piece of Designers Series Paper at 1 1/2 x 3.
A 2 inch circle of
2 inch circle punch or die or stitched die.
A scrap piece of white cardstock for the cloud.
Stamp set used was the Sprinkles of Life,
along with the coordinating Tree Builder punch.
Tree Builder Punch
Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; 
and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds."
Psalm 36:5

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...