Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, May 15, 2017

Nature Scene Bible Journaling...

Psalm 104 has a number of references to nature in it.
And after reading in my daily reading, 
I decided to journal a nature scene...


Here is the video showing my process.


The stamp sets used are retiring at the end of May,
so if any peek your interest,
don't wait to order them!

In the Meadow Clear-Mount Stamp Set            Always an Adventure Clear-Mount Stamp Set
The colors used today are
Pacific Point
Tempting Turquoise
Smokey Slate
Old Olive

What have you been working on in your Bible?

Thank  you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Who laid the foundations of the earth,
that it should not be removed for ever."
Psalm 104:5

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...