Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Your Help...

This month on the Moda Bake Shop blog they are hosting a challenge to reproduce a previous recipie from a particular catagory. I have made a couple of Bible Covers using the idea of the Journal Covers. But now I'm not sure which one to enter.

This one is Liz's.


Then there is mine.

 

I need your help to decide which one to enter.
Liz's or mine (Amanda's)?
Leave me a comment to let me know which one you like better. I'll make my final decision in the middle of the month. Thanks for your help!!

The girls are adorable, but they just don't look at the camera at the same...so I picked the one where neither one was looking, yet they are still cute.


This morning I was going through my Bible and came across this passage...

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord,
and whose hope the Lord is.
For he shall be as a tree planed by the waters,
and that spreadeth out her roots by the river,
 and shall not see when heat cometh,
but her leaf shall be green;
and shall not be careful in the year of drought,
neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
The heart is deceitful above all things,
 and desperately wicked; who can know it?
I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins,
 even to give every man according to his ways,
 and according to the fruit of his doings.
Jeremiah 17:7-10

I always enjoy reading about trees and water and the way God has created it all.

Enjoy Life...Be a Blessing...Attend Church on Sunday!
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Ammamda's yes they are Beautiful enjoy the moments cause they fly to QUICKLY!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...