Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Bible Journaling of Healed Woman in Luke 8:48...

Along with a flip through of some other journaling through my Bible.


This blog post is a little later in the day than normal for me, but I was having trouble getting going on what to write and record today...

But I did finally decide on some Bible journaling...and then I had to record it! Typically, I try to have the video recorded BEFORE the day I need to edit and post it, but that did not happen.

So, not only did I have decision making issues this morning, I then had some technical issues this afternoon once I started the recording.

But I finally got it done and edited...ready for you to watch my journaling process...


In the end, I liked the way it all came together and hope that you enjoyed seeing my Bible.


Beautiful You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Beautiful You clear mount
stamp set  $28.00
Oh So Succulent Photopolymer Stamp Set
I did use stamps from two different sets:
Beautiful You
Oh So Succulent

I'd also recommend trying out the Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils... but you might have to wait a little while...they are currently unavailable to order! So obviously, they are very popular, probably because they coordinate with the Stampin' Up! ink colors.
I haven't taken the opportunity to order them for myself yet either, and so now I'll have to wait even longer...
oh, the pains of procrastination!

Have you tried the SU watercolor pencils yet?
What do you think of them?

What is the passage of your favorite Bible journaling that you have done?

Thank you for stopping by to Create with Me today!
I hope you had fun!

"And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace."  
Luke 8:48

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I'm a SU Demonstrator too and Bible Journaler also. Great use of the Beautiful You stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...