Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Monochromatic Flower Burst Card...

I really liked how these cards turned out and they were fun to make too!
Obviously... I made 4, and I think I'm going to end up making even more. I tried to make them somewhat minimalistic on supplies...which may have helped make them a little faster to make too.

I think my favorite ended up being the Bermuda Bay one here in the foreground of this picture. While I was editing the video this morning, I had an idea for an even faster card using the one color and one stamp set... I'll try to share that tomorrow!

Here is today's video showing how to make these monochromatic cards.


Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
8 1/2 x 11 $9.00
The dimensions for this card as follows,
 starting from the base and working up...

The card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4 inches.
Larger base is 4 x 5 1/4 inches.
Medium base is 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 inches.
Small front base is 2 x 3 1/2 inches.
A small piece of white is need for the size of your stamp 
that you will be fussy cutting out (or die cutting...)

All of this was using white cardstock.

On the main cards, the stamp sets used were High Tide and Flourishing Phrases.

High Tide Photopolymer Stamp Set
High Tide stamp set
$26.00
The colors used for the four different cards were


and Tip Top Taupe was used for the sentiment on a couple.

I have so many ideas to switch up the look of this card design, but yet keeping it mostly the same.
I can't wait to start playing with more paper.

Which one do you like the best?

Thank you for stopping by to Create with Me today!

"For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.
O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help."
Psalm 71:5 & 12

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...