Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Quick chat...

Good afternoon, I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's bonus blog post for The Remarkable Ink Blog Hop! Today's post is just going to be a quick chat about what's going on...

Mainly, I'm trying to get prepared for my FIRST Stampin' Up party...which happens to be a virtual party on my Facebook page.

Click on the picture to take you right to my FB page!

So, if you are free...or perhaps snowed in...tomorrow evening, why not come on over and join me for some fun!

Since I'm busy getting prepared for tomorrow, with a bunch of video editing and uploading to do, the card video I had planned on sharing with you today will have to wait for later. Hope your not too disappointed...

If you would like a sneak peek at one of the videos I put together for the party, you can view it here:

2016-17 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll come Create with Me tomorrow!

"Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry;" Psalm 88:2

Amanda  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...