Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

March 2017 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Ideas...

In case you haven't heard about it before, Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription box from Stampin' Up! It is a very fun box full of great paper crafting fun. I'll explain more in a few moments...

This month's kit was Bunny Buddies...for Easter. However, I don't really need any bunny items, so I changed mine up a little!


I really like the Happy Spring alternatives I came up with, and hope the ladies I'm giving them out to do too!

Here is the video of making these for you to get an idea of what I did:

The Paper Pumpkin kits are just so interesting to get... they are a surprise each month and have everything you need inside of them to make adorable crafts. Also, if you happen to not necessarily care for what comes in your kit at first...you can always switch it up!

The March 2017 kit came with the products needed to make the Bunny Buddies, which you can watch how the did them in this Paper Pumpkin video. However, I added a few items that didn't come in the kit to make my alternatives...

In the Meadow Clear-Mount Stamp Set
In the Meadow Stamp Set$20.00
like the In the Meadow Stamp set, Sweet Sugarplum ink, Peekaboo Peach ink, Dapper Denim ink, sequin, and metallic enamel shapes.

The refill kit for this Paper Pumpkin is available now (no full kits though...), which would be great for getting the great bags, baker's twine, small cards, and mini clothes pins for only $8! There is 9 bags and 9 cards & envelopes in this kit...
                            Bunny Buddies Refill Kit by Stampin' Up!
So, would you do the bunnies? or switch it up with me, and do something more Springy? If you switched it up, what stamp would you use on your bag?

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud:
and he shall hear my voice."  Psalm 55:17

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...