Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Simple Succulent Card...

At least it seemed simple to me...but it does take a little time to die cut the succulents out.


I like making cards the same but with different colors...more variety :)


This one in Sweet Sugarplum is the one that is in the video being put together.


Oh So Succulent Photopolymer Bundle
Oh So Succulent Bundle
Dies and Stamps   $48.50

I'm really liking the Oh So Succulent bundle.
It just seems so versatile, 
and there are a lot of stamps and dies in the set!
The colors are great too! 
Soon, I want to try some with other colors to see it they can crossover into more of a flower pattern.

How do you like the succulents? 
Do you grow any real ones at home?

Colors used:
Sweet Sugarplum - Ink / Paper
Mint Macaron - Ink / Paper
Tip Top Taupe - Ink / Paper

Thank you for coming to Create with Me today!

"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;" Psalm 63:1

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...