Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Medallion Thanks Card...

Today's card uses FIVE Sale-A-Bration items...and looks so pretty and delicate.



Here is the video showing how this one is made...
In order to get theses great FREE stamps and glitter paper, you have to hurry...
These items are only available until March 31, 2017, and some things may be unavailable as we get close to the end of our Sale-A-Bration sale! If you need more information, just ask!

What do you think of the Glimmer paper?

Thank you for stopping by to Create with Me today!

"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thous shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."  Isaiah 43:2

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...