Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Planner Stamping...

I decide that for today I would switch up from doing a card to showing you how I use stamps in my weekly planner.


This is the finished decorating before I started really filling it in for the week.

The video shows my process to get from my blank pages to a pretty week spread...


Oh So Succulent Photopolymer Stamp Set
Oh So Succulent Photopolymer
Stamp Set  $21.00
I used Certainly Celery (retired*), Sweet Sugarplum, and Garden Green. The stamp set used was the Oh So Succulent set from the 2017 Occasions catalog. (*I think that Wild Wasabi or Cucumber Crush would look nice too!)

What is your planner of choice?
Would you like to add some visual appeal to it? Add stamping!

Thank you for stopping by to Create with Me!

"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10a

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...