Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Tasty Trucks Ice Cream Card...



Welcome to the Blog Hop for March 2017. This month our theme is “SaleABration”.  You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Home Designs by Amanda or may have come from another blog on the list...either way, take some time to look here and then head over to some of the other blogs and see the great cards designed using Sale-A-Bration items.
My card highlights a Sale-A-Bration stamp set along with an Annual catalog stamp set. 

The Sale-A-Bration stamp set used is the Tasty Trucks set. The trees are from the Sprinkles of Life set from the Annual catalog. The truck is fussy cut out, but the tree is cut out using the Tree Builder punch that corresponds with Sprinkles of Life.



I made this card for my Daughter who has a birthday at the end of the week. She LOVES ice cream, so I added both the cupcakes and ice cream in the truck window, and changed up the saying, just a little...

The colors used for this card were Peekaboo Peach, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, and a touch of Rose Red.
Many of the Tasty Trucks I've seen have been colored in and made to look adorable, but here I kept it simple and just used it as the outline.
Which Sale-A-Bration item is your favorite?
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Don't forget to scroll down and check out the blogs on the hop list for more paper fun.
Thank you for stopping by to Create with Me today!
"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23
Amanda


The Remarkable Ink Big Blog Hop:

1. 
2. 
3. 
4. 
5. 
6. 
7. 
8. 
9. 
10. 
Amanda Dickson < You are here :) 
11. 
12. 
13. 
14. 
15. 
16. 
17. 
18. 
19. 
20. 
21. 
22. 

13 comments:

  1. What a CUTE card Amanda. LOVE THIS SAB set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling with the ice cream cones and cupcakes in the window!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me think of the old ice cream trucks that went around towns.

      Delete
  3. What an adorable and creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of the trees to create a setting for the truck. I forget about that tree, and you provided a great use for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and fun card, Amanda! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, this card is absolutely tasty :) I love the colors you chose and how you used the sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...