Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12 - Teaching Thursday...

 Today we are half way through The First 25 Days of 2012...and I have another tutorial to share! Yesterday, I showed the Sewing machine pin cushion I made recently...
Well, today I wrote up a tutorial and am sharing the PDF with you! I hope you enjoy making an accessory for your sewing machine. I'm excited to finally have one...now I just have to get used to using it!
Again, if you make one, I'd love to hear about it!

I'll be linking to some great parties again this weekend!


Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God,
that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day,
and having done all to stand.
Ephesians 6:13

Sometimes when the hard times come and the grass seems greener on the other side, we think it would be easier to give up...but God wants us to realize He is in control and asks us to make sure we are looking to Him to help us do all, in His power, to stand for what is right.

Stand fast in His power,
Amanda

6 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! Sure beats getting them all over my table or trying to find my pin cushion under the fabric I'm working on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I'm always forgetting to put the pins back in the cushion as I'm pulling them out of the fabric I'm sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a good idea! Putting the pins back is always an issue for me so this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou for the brilliant pincushion PDF. i will share it with others--what a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...