Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19 - Teaching Thursday...

It's the last Teaching Thursday of The First 25 Days of 2012...and I'm going to share a tutorial for a mug rug.

I made this Fan Mug rug as a gift to one of Chad's coworkers. I found a picture of one...but no tutorials or directions to make it. So, I took what I saw and made this:
I thought it turned out nice and was glad I took a bunch of progress pictures so I could write up the tutorial...did that this morning. So, here is the PDF tutorial of the Fan Mug Rug.

Now, I need to go add the merchadise shown yesterday to the Etsy store...alot of computer time today! I may need another cup of coffee :) and I can't wait to sew some more...while typing up the tutorial, it made me want to make another one. When I get to it, I'll probably add it to the store too!

Also, I'll be adding this to the great linky parties...there is so much to see on blog land!


For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD,
and he pondereth all his goings.
Proverbs 5:21

God is always paying attention to us, even when it doesn't feel like it.

Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...