Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13 - Fabulous Friday...

Today's the day I'm going to share some of the things that caught my pinning fancy on this Fabulous Friday post of my The First 25 Days of 2012 celebration. You can check these and more out on my Follow Me on Pinterest boards... [remember, to see any of these directly from here, just click on the picture :) ]

First off, some great craft rooms...a girl can dream, right?
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Now, some quilting to do in one of these great rooms...
How about some swoon?
Pinned Image
I think I'm going to have to try this one soon...the flickr group has really taken off, I still want to peruse the upload photos there!

And some great inspirational pieces to get me excited about what I'll be able to do after Curves Class with Rachel at Stitched in Color...it doesn't start till February 1st, if you still want to join!
Pinned Image

Pinned Image
And this by an excited classmate...
Pinned Image

This looks like a great dip to try on a game night soon...
Pinned Image
So, I hope you've had a good week and enjoy your weekend...and as if we need any help with inspiration...there are always some great linky parties - you can check out some on my right side bar!


For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills
shall break forth before you into singing,
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Isaiah 55:12

I found this to be a nice, soothing verse...and thought that it could be neat to think of the mountains and hills singing...what king of voice would they have? What hymn would they sing in praise to their Creator?

Then the trees 'clapping' their 'hands'...just love that metaphor! There is always a standing ovation for God's greatness!
Amanda




1 comment:

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...