Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 20 - Fabulous Friday...

Another weekend is upon us...our last for The First 25 Days of 2012! So, here again are some of the things that caught my pinning fancy for this Fabulous Friday post. You can check these and more out on my Follow Me on Pinterest boards... [remember, to see any of these directly from here, just click on the picture :) ]

Starting this week is the Spectacular Spaces...
Like this great kitchen!
Pinned Image

And this great kids room. Someday I think this might be great for the girls, especially if they share a room.
Pinned Image

I've always liked benches at the dinning room table, and this week I found some cute ones, here is my favorite...
Pinned Image

I must have been house dreaming this week because I seemed to see alot of great spaces...

But now we need to eat, right? So, how about some great looking pretzel rolls...
Pinned Image

This looks great...hope I can remember to make it before Liz eats the last banana :)
Pinned Image

And who doesn't love a good dessert...especially BROWNIES!!!
And a warm one in 2 minutes, ohhhh... by the way, it was really good!
Pinned Image
The bad thing is that they are very easy...I'll have to practice self control :()

Now that we've dreamed and ate...lets craft!
I really should learn to crochet, this shrug would be great for the winter.
Pinned Image

This quilt block was on Quilt Story yesterday, I just loved it and had to pin it...
Pinned Image

And lastly for this edition of my pick-o-pins for the week, this great star block - with tutorial - from Lee at Freshly Pieced.
Pinned Image

So much to see, so little time!
Glad you stopped by...


For the LORD is good;
and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalm 100:5

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...