Markings In My Journal

Visit my other site, Markings In My Journal, for more inspiration.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Matching Skirts...

They're finally made! These girly skirts were suppose to be one the girls' Christmas presents, but alas...they didn't make the 'cut'!

But, what was still mostly a pile of material yesterday...
and originally only meant for two skirts for the girls, became skirts for all three girls :)
I'm really excited to have these done. I was afraid it would be one of those projects that I would just keep pushing aside and never do. Now, the three girls, as Liz likes to call us...{especially if we are going some where, I'll get "...just us three girls?", when Chad isn't home} have matching skirts for church on Sunday.

Adding this great accomplishment to the great weekend linky parties on the right side bar...along with the wonderful Finish it up Friday party hosted by Amanda Jean from crazymomquilts...just love that party!

Also, don't forget to checkout my giveaway...it's not over till Monday :)

Another side note...for those that want to help me out :)
If you go to this link...it is to one of my LQS's Facebook page... and 'like' my photo of the three skirts, I could get a $25 gift certificate if I get the most 'likes' on my picture! Thanks...I'd love to go shopping there! [This is the quilt shop where I purchased my sewing machine...and get it serviced :)]


And Jesus said unto them,
Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you,
If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed,
ye shall say unto this mountain,
Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove;
and NOTHING shall be IMPOSSIBLE unto YOU.
Matthew 17:20

How much are we missing out on just because we don't have 'enough' faith?

Have a wonderful weekend!
Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! You've come for a visit! Thank you for writing to me...I LOVE hearing from you! I do try to respond back to the comments left...however, if you are a no-reply blogger...then, unfortunatly, I can't write you back!

Thank you so much for stopping by...